Easy and incredibly delicious one pan brown sugar pork & apples is quick to fix in less than 30 minutes and has wonderful fall flavors the whole family will love!
This dish. I repeat: THIS. DISH. It’s everything. Every single thing you could want for dinner tonight.
- easy —>just seven ingredients!
- quick —>less than 30 minutes!
- mega delicious —-> seriously though… that pork is incredibly juicy and flavorful.
A quick brown sugar and garlic mixture is rubbed on the pork before you brown it in the pan and that is what gives this meat such incredible flavor. But it gets even better when you pair that juicy pork with tender, crunchy apples. Best part?? This dish is made ALL in one pan! And you know how I feel about one-pan dishes.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS ONE PAN BROWN SUGAR PORK & APPLES
“Oh my, this was delicious! I accidentally added too much apple juice, so I just dumped it all into a bag with the pork and let it sit for about 30 mins before I cooked it. I put the meat in the cast iron skillet and cooked it for a couple of minutes before pouring the sauce over it. Otherwise, I followed the directions exactly. The apples (I used honey crisp) tasted like they came out of an apple pie. Even my 11 month old loved the pork and apples. Great and very simple (yippy) recipe! I will be making this one again!” – Jenny
“I made this last night with pork chops and it turned out really good. I was pleasantly surprised. It was tender and juicy. I will definitely make this again.” – Christina
“I made this recipe. The pork I used was some type of Applewood Bacon. And this was so delicious and so easy to make. It took me longer than the recipe suggests to get the meat cooked all the way through. I will definitely be making again!” – Andrea
“Loved it! Pork turned out amazing. Took longer than advertised to cook through but worth the extra time! The apples lacked something not sure what it needed … just a little bland especially compared to the pork! Will definitely be making this again” – Daniel
One Pan Brown Sugar Pork & Apples
Easy and incredibly delicious one pan brown sugar pork & apples is quick to fix in less than 30 minutes and has wonderful fall flavors the whole family will love!COURSE MAIN COURSECUISINE AMERICANKEYWORD BROWN SUGAR, ONE PAN, PORKPREP TIME 5 MINUTESCOOK TIME 15 MINUTESTOTAL TIME 20 MINUTESSERVINGS4AUTHOR TIFFANY
- 1 1/2 to 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 medium apples, sliced into wedges
- Season pork with salt and pepper on all sides. Drizzle oil into a large skillet and bring to medium heat on the stove.
- Stir together brown sugar, dijon mustard, garlic, and apple juice. Rub mixture all over pork using your fingertips.
- Cook pork in preheated and oiled pan, turning every 2-3 minutes to ensure even cooking. After about 10 minutes, add apples and cook until tender and pork is white through the middle (there shouldn’t be any pink left).
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley or thyme.